Thrifty Travelist would love to partner with your family-friendly business or non-profit organization. I’m always happy to discuss ways in which I can help spread the word to my over 47,000+ followers & viewers on social media about the products, events and services that we like and enjoy telling stories about.
Your message will be amplified to all of the highly engaged women, mom and dad readers in my network. Below you’ll find a couple of my recent social media stats, which illustrates the potential advertising reach I can offer your business:
Social Media Statistics & Influence
Facebook Fans: 3,531
Twitter Followers: 5,472
Instagram Followers: 995
Google+ Followers: 893
Google+ PageViews: 35,945
YouTube Subscribers: 338
Here are links to a few of Thrifty Travelist’s recent promotional partnerships:
Health/Personal Services: When Should You Decide to Do IVF With Egg Donation? (23 comments)
Local Activity: Journey into Space 3D Film & Exhibit @ California Science Center (5 comments, 6 social media shares)
Charitable Cause: “Save the Children’s” Emergency Contact Card (39 comments)
Business Review: Zaniac: New STEM and STEAM Programs for Kids in Santa Monica (18 social media shares)
I offer several advertising options to suit the various needs of Thrifty Travelist clients.
Available options include, but are not limited to:
Sidebar or Banner Ads:
- 125×125, 300×250, 160×600 (on the blog’s Sidebar)
- 728×90 (Leaderboard, above the fold)
Social Media Touts:
Content Creation (Blog Post only):
Creation of a customized sponsored post. We will personalize an article unique to your brand that highlights either a personal experience or special promotion. Typically 500-600 words. This option includes up to 3 web-optimized images, 1 link and social shares on FB, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
Content Creation (Video only):
Creation of an original video that highlights the use of your product or service. Includes posting of the video on Thrifty Travelist and YouTube, up to 3 web-optimized images, 1 link and social shares on FB, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. Video length is typically 5 to 7 minutes.
Content Creation (Blog Post and Video):
Creation of a customized sponsored post that includes an original video. These types of articles are widely shared throughout my online networks and includes up to 5 web-optimized photos and may include a giveaway at the client’s discretion.
First Look: Ghostbusters Trailer Introduces the Spirited (and Hilarious) New Ghost-Fighting Lady Recruits (658 Views on YouTube, 14 social media shares)
Ambassadorships & Brand Partnerships:
This option allows for an ongoing relationship between Thrifty Travelist and your brand for a set period of time. Over the course of 3 to 6 months, Thrifty Travelist will serve as your online content marketing partner and deliver:
- Weekly or bi-weekly blog post, with photos, according to your specifications.
- Daily (1 per day on each platform) or weekly (up to 8 per week, total) social media touts on 2 platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- An ongoing sidebar ad on the Thrifty Travelist blog for the length of the ambassadorship
- Weekly moderation and content curation for up to 2 of the brand’s social media platforms
Again, please note that these are our most frequently used options, but we are also happy to customize ads and campaigns to your brand’s particular specifications. Simply email email@example.com or fill in your details below.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing details, schedule a time to chat with us via phone or Skype, or to leave your contact details and tell us about your Internet advertising needs. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours to further the conversation and discover how we might be of service to your business. Looking forward to the possibilities!
Although not a giveaway blog, Thrifty Travelist does occasionally participate in consumer giveaway campaigns.
Giveaways are a terrific way to generate quick buzz about your business, especially if you’re introducing a new product or service. Plus, customers love them and they’re fun!
The client is responsible for mailing the giveaway item to the winner. Typically, giveaway entries are given in exchange for Facebook “likes”, tweets about the product or service and blog post comments, but the client is free to choose the terms of the giveaway. To inquire about pricing or to schedule a giveaway campaign contact email@example.com
Some of My Previous Advertisers and Giveaway Sponsors
- Images, music, applications, or music downloads, etc., MUST have permission from the brand’s owner.
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Thrifty Travelist does not guarantee any of the traffic that your ad may generate for your business, website, or blog.
- Thrifty Travelist does not promise nor guarantee positive feedback towards your advertisement or product beyond the advertising of it in this blog.
- Thrifty Travelist will not be held responsible should there be any negative feedback or perceptions about your company, blog or website.
- Thrifty Travelist reserves the right to refuse any ad that conflicts with the overall theme and topics of this blog.
Fill out the registration form below to get the download link for your FREE Budget Travel Guide. It's filled with money-saving travel tips that you can start using right now in planning your next vacation! You'll also unlock access to all of the exclusive "Members Only" content and extras.
Other Places I Write
Places I've Been Featured
Latest posts by Tisha Berg (see all)
- During September’s National Preparedness Month, Save the Children Wants You to Get “ICED” - September 5, 2016
- Thelma and Louise Turns 25: See it Again on the Big Screen & Enter to Win $500 Towards the Ultimate Road Trip - August 22, 2016
- Back to School Planning - July 25, 2016